Hello and welcome to Southbourne Gardens.
My name is Victoria and I live in London with my partner Derek. I’ve have had my allotment for nearly four years now. With no previous gardening experience it has been an exciting time and a very steep learning curve. We grow flowers, for decoration and for cutting, herbs, fruit and of course vegetables.
This blog is about my adventures on the plot and some of the other things that I get up to. Amongst the posts, as well as lots of gardening chat, you’ll find:
- How to guides and sow, plant, grow.
- Things to do, gardens and events to visit.
- Simple, fresh recipes and using seasonal produce.
- Ideas to preserve your excess crops.
- Books to read and other sources of gardening information.
And if you’re looking for your own allotment you might like these posts:
Please feel welcome to leave comments and questions on the posts, I look forward to reading them enormously and will always try to answer.
Otherwise I can be contacted here.
Thank you for taking the time to read.